Friday, May 29, 2009

The Cheap Seats


One positive thing about the recession: cheap flights. But a nine dollar airline ticket? Still pretty hard to come by...until now. On July 13th, a brand spanking new airline called JetAmerica will begin making 34 non-stop passenger flights a week to mid-sized U.S. cities like Melbourne, Fla.; South Bend, Ind.; and Newark, N.J. The best part? The first 9 seats on every flight will go for bargain price of -- you guessed it -- $9 (prices top out at $199). So, what are you waiting for? Get booking!

5 comments:

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

What a fabulous tip!!

Meg Sylvia {StyleHideout} said...

That is truely amazing! Great blog by the way. I'd love to swap links!

Absolutely Ladylike said...

Sounds amazing :-) However I'm spending soooooooooooo much money for flight tickets even they suppose to be "cheap" sometimes, I never really get them for cheap :-( Thanks so much for the B-day comment, love your blog, it's definitely something for me :-) Much love: Evi

Unknown said...

i hear ya - at least there's one positive for us during these times!
xox

Anonymous said...

How do I get me one of them there cheap seats?!?! Great post.

Betsy