Thursday, May 28, 2009

Perfect Timing

I've been bad. A week-long trip to Atlanta (my hometown) to celebrate a dear friend's birthday and a subsequent Memorial Day blowout in NYC (complete with a visit from one of my best girlfriends who, without my permission, decided to move to Arizona) has meant I've neglected this precious blog. I'm back in the game now, though. I've got my head on straight (kind of). And, of course, I've got some info to share...



You've booked your summer vacation time. You're thinking Europe. You're not exactly sure what part. Don't finalize those plans without checking out joobili.com. This sweet little site holds a database of all Europe's festivals, sporting events, cultural fairs, etc. Just enter your travel dates, click "inspire me" and get a report of the cities where you'll find the best travel experience for the particular time you'll be visiting. Perfect!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I would love to meet you Kelley. hope you come. So much fun, cannot wait to make it to NY :)

Great link as well for Europe, I am needing that for sure :)

jules said...

Eat pray love is one of my favorite books!

Angela said...

can't wait to visit paris again.

drollgirl said...

welcome back! and i WISH i was heading to europe for a summer vacation! i just vacationed last week at home. well, it was cheap, but not as exciting or glamorous as europe!

Anonymous said...

Oh la la! Paris street fests, here I come!

Betsy

Dallas Shaw said...

soooo glad your coming to the show! Cannot wait to meet you!
xo
dallas
http://dillydallas.blogspot.com