Thursday, July 2, 2009

Getting Color in Florida

When I was recently on assignment in Florida, I had the pleasure of staying at the WaterColor Inn and Resort. This lovely complex features 499 acres of planned neighborhoods, parks and bike trails, along with a particularly charming inn located right on the beach. Nestled between Grayton Beach State Park and Seaside on the Northwest Florida coast, the beach at WaterColor is arguably one of the most beautiful in the U.S., with sugar white sand as far as the eye can see...



Not much of a beach person? The pool areas are equally impressive, with an "adults only" pool (this is a family resort, so adults only areas come in handy if you're not up for sharing swim space with toddlers) located just outside the inn...



And when you're ready to head back to your room, there's plenty of space to relax. Particularly impressive: a walk-in shower with an ocean view. (What can I say? I take long showers. I like to have a nice view while I'm cleansing.)


2 comments:

Absolutely Ladylike said...

Oh I wanna be there...Such a beautiful resort...

Have a great weekend, much love: Evi

Anonymous said...

OHHH! A shower view! SO fun.