Friday, July 10, 2009

Weekend Inspiration: Viva Mexico!

Today, I'm starting a new tradition for the blog. Every Friday, I'll post an "inspiration photo" from a beautiful place around the globe. The idea, of course, is to inspire great ideas for planning your next escape!

August 1st will mark 10 years since my husband and I first met at a club in Ibiza, Spain. (He's a Brit, and I'm all American, originally from Atlanta, Georgia.) So, I'm trying to convince him to head down to Mexico for a few days to mark the occasion in style. Just for a little extra nudge to the hubs, today's inspiration photo comes to us from Riviera Maya...


Tulum, Mexico [Photo by lightmatter/flickr]

Happy weekend!!

1 comment:

Jen Laceda | Milk Guides said...

Wow, love in the island (and clubs) of Ibiza! A real, modern-day fairy tale!